Gosh, has it already been 4 weeks. I should be wearing a size 2 and skinny jeans by now....ahhh, right, this is the real world, no such luck.
Honestly, I almost forgot about posting about our healthy week. That just might clue you in on how my week went. Not much exercise in this week. I did work on my arms several times, and that exercise also included holding a couple of big, baby boys. That is an exercise that I don't mind in the least. Holding sweet babies as they curl up into little balls. Praise to their mommas...they get a workout all day everyday. (just for the record, I did do some actual real arm exercises too!)
Eating wasn't too bad. Although, with this weekend being what it is....I could blow it all in one night.
Anyway, I'd love to hear how you did. Did you get your exercise in? Water?
Remember...together we are going to ♥LOVE♥ getting healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment