till Christmas!
Have you started your shopping yet?
I have already purchased several items. I like to get a jump start. I bet you can't believe that :)
I've ordered several things from Etsy? ♥Love Etsy♥
Anyway...I'd love to know how you do your shopping. Do you wait till it gets a lot closer? Wait till your Christmas savings check comes? Or are you a last minute shopper like my hubby? I'm dying to know if you've gotten a super great deal on something totally awesome too! Do share!
3 comments:
I am about 25% finished. I am using Amazon to stay on budget. I like free shipping, the star rating, and the back button when my grand total suprises me. It probably is not as much fun as being impulsive at Toys R Us but in the long run it feels much better!
Lena wanted to make sure you knew about the crayola crayon maker =) http://www.crayolastore.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CRA+03%2D9000
=) Mary O
I've only purchased a couple of items so far. It's hard when you have birthdays right before to buy for. The last couple of years I have bought most items on line when free shipping is offered. I'm not one to go on Black Friday to fight with a crowd.
I have a good number of things bought for my kid and other kiddos I need to buy for. Since I have 3 nieces whose birthdays are in Dec & Jan, I usually buy them summer clothes at the end of the summer for either birthday or Christmas gifts. I think I got 4 outfits at Carter's in Sept. for about $20. My other good deal is buying Lego's for Palmer's birthday and Christmas when they went on sale a couple weeks ago at Toys R Us. They were on sale for buy 2 get the 3rd free. I was able to buy 3 of the bigger sets he wanted for the price of 2. I couldn't believe what a good deal that was. Now on to evaluating what I have and what else I need to buy. I usually don't have too much to buy in December. Good luck with your bargain hunting and getting it all done!
Jodi R
Post a Comment