Monday, October 5, 2009

It's that time again....

time to get my rear in gear and try to get a head start on getting this weight off for good.

Last year, Missy did a fun little bloggy thing called "Hot for the Holidays!" It really worked for me. I set some attainable goals, I got some encouragement from other friends also attempting to get Hot for the Holiday, and the most important thing for me, was that it held me accountable for my actions.

Anyone else out there wanna give it another go around? We could start *NOW* and then all you have to do is leave a comment on Fridays on how you did. You don't need to have a blog...just leave a comment and let me know how you are doing.

So I'm starting again right *NOW*

Here are my goals:

  • No soda
  • Drink lots of water
  • Exercise at least 4 times a week for 1 hour: that could include walking on the treadmill at the gym, taking a walk outside, or a class at the gym
  • Watching portion control

So those are my goals, I may add to them later, but a girls gotta start somewhere.

I'd love for you to join me....leave me a comment and let me know your with me! We can do it....we'll do it together!

6 comments:

Ashlyn Heinold said...

I'm with you!!!
Goals:
*run 3X week
*portion control
*watch for and curtail emotional eating!!!

Starting...NOW!

Katrina said...

I'm with you. I really need to start exercising.

Colored With Memories said...

i'm with ya girl...may not be posting about it though!

Mari said...

I'm with you! I started slacking over the summer and need to get back with it.

Unknown said...

I'm totally in! However, I will do my best on the soda thing. I have a serious addiction to Diet Mt. Dew...and I work with 25 eight year olds everyday. I can't do one without the other...totally kidding!!! LOL!! I will try very hard on soda. I am starting now!!!

LilRedDesign said...

I am in. Not only am I looking to be hot for the holidays but that includes being hot for our anniversary. It's time for the baby weight to go for good!

-run 3x/week
-pilates 2x/week
-actually eat a healthy lunch and not just whatever is leftover on the kiddos plates