Only 3 more days till Andy gets home. We are so excited to have Daddy back home with us. His Thursday is going to be about 36 hours long, yikes! (just thinking of that flight makes me cringe!) I'm sure he'll be tired and maybe a little cranky on Friday, but we don't care. We'll take him any way we can.
I have a new respect for people who do this parenting gig all on their own. I especially think of a friend who's husband is serving our country in Afghanistan. She does this all the time. She is my hero. I also think of all the single parents out there and how hard it must be for them to juggle all the duties of parenthood, but they do it, every single day. Bless you!
I am reminded again how important a positive attitude is. It really does make a difference. (The sunshine sure helps too!)
I feel so blessed to have my husband coming home to us in just a few short days! We can't wait to see you!
No comments:
Post a Comment