Can you believe it?! Monday, January 31....this little blog of mine with be three years old.
That's just totally crazy to me!
So I'm having a little party!
Nothing big...just a few little "treats" to celebrate all of YOU who stop by and share a little of yourself with me!
So, what do you get?
First, you get this cute pink/orange journal! Perfect for writing down all those "things-to-do!" (Oh, wait...that's what I would do with it!....this is for one of you!) Then, I found these cute metal tags with Valentine sayings on both sides! They are so stinkin' cute...I almost kept them for myself....then a little box of my favorite mints. They are just so adorable. You will also receive a $10 Target card. (Who couldn't use that!)
All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post!
Tell me if you have been around from the beginning, or if you are a new follower. Whether you know me in "real life" or if you are a bloggy friend. I can't wait to hear from you!
I am posting it today (Friday) just to allow enough time for people to stop by. You will have all weekend. I will use the random generator to pick a winner on Monday night @ 8:00 p.m. CST. (Any later than that, and I will be in bed!) The winner will be announced Tuesday morning.
U.S. residents only please!....Thank goodness the Shoes are back, she can participate this year!
Oh, and Facebook comments don't count! Sorry, but if you want a chance at winning, you have to leave your comment on the blog. (Don't get me wrong, I totally ♥ all the comments on FB, but they can't be printed into my blog book...and I want to remember all who stop by!)
If you leave a comment using Anonymous...make sure to leave your name/email so that I can get in touch with you...when you win!
So there you have it!
I know it's not much, but I wanted you all to know how much I appreciate you stopping by and letting me share our lives with you!
27 comments:
Congrats Traci on 3 years! Because of knowing you personally, you inspired me to start my own blog. I think I have followed your blog almost from the beginning and enjoy being "connected" to where I grew up through you and the blog! Happy 3rd and here's to many more!
Jodi R
Hi Traci, I'm a new follower because I met you at church not to long ago. You inspire me to keep my chin up even though the hard times. Thanks!
Rebecca Avery
rrcavery@yahoo.com
Love ya "real friend" and think your blog is great!
TRACI, You have been a friend for a long time but enjoy the blog as an extra way to keep up with you and Andy and of course Magpie and Max. Enjoy the blog and our friendship also. marilyn and wade too
Hey Traci! I've only been following your blog since the 2010 school year began. I've known of you for a couple of years but have gotten to know you better this year since Maggie and Emily are in the same class. You offer such fun, creative, practical every day ideas. You've also been an inspiration and encourager to me. I'm not the best at making lemonade out of the lemons that I get in life. And it seems as if you are good at doing that. And that has been good for me to read about and see in your life. Thanks!Staci P
Your one of Baked Blessings favorite people :)
ps....if BB wins, we will split our goodies!
I know you in "real" life and you were my first IL FB friend. :)
Thanks for always helping me out when I get in a pinch, especially with one of my kiddos. My kids enjoy yours so much and I'm glad that they can think of them as friends.
Congrats on your anniversary!!
Hi Traci,
I just signed up for your blog but have been following you on FB. You inspire me with your Godly sharing, creative ideas, and family living. You're also a sweet neighbor and I love your smile. Congrats on your anniversary....keep you the good work.
Being one of your real life friends from church, I have been reading your blog for a couple of years. I love you and your family and enjoy reading your blog! Thanks for being a kind and wonderful friend. Love ya sister! Amy Smith
In a world that is so often filled with negativity, it is so nice to read your blog each morning and start out feeling hopeful and inspired to make each day the best!
As you know you have inspired me to create my own blog and to really pay attention to all the little things in life that make it so wonderful! Thanks!
Stacy C.
Traci,
Congrats on 3 great years of blogging! I have been a groupie following the Sullivan Sitcom from day one and will continue to read every blog you post. I love being able to keep up with your family through your blog since we don't get to see you guys enough. I can't wait to see what's coming up next for the Sullivan klan!
Take care,
Tim
Congrats on 3 years already! I love to keep up to date with what you guys are doing way on the other side of the street especially in the winter months! I miss seeing you at school pick up-no one can street park a van as good as you!
Mary O
Hi Traci,
Your blog was my first. I met you in bible study and remember asking you, "What is a blog?" Your thoughts were probably, "Oh Brother", but instead of saying that, you tried to help me find yours. I am glad to have you as a crazy8/blog/facebook/bible study kind of pal! Happy 3rd! Tammy G.
I have enjoyed every single day of your blog since it allows me to follow the day-by-day happenings of your family which, to me, are just as important as the special moments and milestones...and especially getting to see Max and Maggie grow up physically, spiritually and educationally.
I am so proud I am your Aunt Pat and the kiddos' Great Auntie Pat.
Congrats on 3 years! I haven't been around from the beginning, but it's been a while! What a fun giveaway!
I bet you would never give that prize to a scruffy looking Nerf-herder like me...even though Chewy would love it.
Hello, my 'real-life' friend! Whenever you post a blog link on FB, I immediately switch to your blog instead of waiting until I am through all of the 'updates'...I love it that much!!! :) Congrats on three years!
Can't tell you how much I enjoy your blog. You've given me so many great tips and touched my heart in so many ways. Happy Anniversary to you, and thank you for being my "real life" friend. :)
Traci, you are my "real-life" friend and I enjoy reading your posts. You are just so down to earth and inspiring. I love when update thru fb...just a quick click. Thanks for sharing your world with us!!
Shelly VanEtten
Happy Blogging Anniversary, Traci!
I have loved reading your blog for quite awhile now. All the best to you and your family, and here's to many more years of blogging!
i have been with you since the beginning and i do know you in real life. i still remember the first time you walked into bible study toting along baby max in his carseat (what a cutie pie). congrats on your blogaversary - you are quite an inspiration traci! love ya, pinky
Traci - You are my "real-life" friend and I have been reading your blog for a little over a year. I love your organization and craft tips along with your uplifting outlook on life and the little things that make it so special. Thank you for blogging!
Congratulations on three years! I have been loving reading your blog eventhough I am new. We are also in the same Crazy 8 group! :) Looking forward to reading more from you. Maybe next time we can collaborate on a prize, huh? This one is great too!
Traci - 3 years! wow! I am not sure I've been around since the very beginning, but it's been awhile. And I know I've been a terrible blogger/commenter lately, but I still do keep up with your beautiful family through my reader. :)
"Real-Life" for sure. Happy Blogging Anniversary!! Your blog is truly my "fix" during the week at work, makes my day! Didn't like not being able to see your blog art tho that time it went out on my computer!
Love You, Love You
Tina
Hi Traci! I hope I'm not too late to get in on your giveaway. We are real life friends from church. I haven't been here from the beginning, but for a while now. You are such a good person and I love reading your Blog. You inspired me to start my own Blog to keep up with my own family happenings. I'm not as good at keeping up on it as you are yours. I think I have a 1 year Blogoversary coming up before long. I will have to do something fun like this.
Oh DARN!! I missed my chance!! You have a lot of followers Traci and lots of friends that LOVE you! Me too! I'm not sure how I missed this, but I really enjoy reading your blog. I only wish I was as dedicated as you to my own. Enjoy your wedding anniversary today. Dan is out of the country so the boys and I have a big driveway to shovel today!
Post a Comment