Friday, January 21, 2011

The Murse!

Align CenterSo for a while now, Andy has been giving me a hard time about taking his lunch to work. The problem isn't actually taking his lunch, it's what he has to put his lunch in to take it.

Remember a long time ago, I posted about Maggie's new lunch bag. (BTW, that giveaway is no longer going on...Wendy V. won that...see what happens when you stop by this little blog!) Well, I also purchased a brown one for when I have to travel with my medicine. (It's a pain in the you-know-what...but I have to keep that darn medicine cold!)

So, on the "brown bags" off days, I told Andy he could use it (I love multi-purpose items!) for his lunch. With much hesitation and almost down right refusal, he started to use it.

He has been using it for some time now, and everything has been fine....until last week!

As he was walking out of work, his boss and another guy stopped him...to talk about work related stuff. But as their conversation continued, one of them noticed the bag. And as you can imagine, it all went down hill from there.

So today, I dug out an old lunch bag that I found in the back of the pantry. It's just a plain ol' gray guyish insulated lunch bag that would have been put in the garage sale pile a long time ago if I had known it was up there.

And he was thrilled!

So it's out with the "man-purse" and in with the ol' gray guyish looking bag.

Whatever makes him happy!


No comments: