Monday, January 17, 2011

"Snow" much fun!

Before the snowmobile was filled with gas...Andy was the one to get us to the top of the hill.

Max and Andy! (Can you see Max waving?)

Aunt Jodi ♥'d the saucer sleds!

Dylan and Max on "pick-up duty"!

Maggie and Jodi on the carpet-ride back to the top!

So sweet!

I love this one!

Mag driving!

Max on his favorite sled!

I think the hill was about 1/4 of a mile long...this is just to give you a little bit of an idea!

gettin some air!

Jodi wins for getting the "most" air! (I think she looks a little like Santa in this one!)

Sweet boy!

Debbie going down the hill....

Oops!

Dylan and Andy...those crazy boys!

Andy is trying to talk her into going off the jump!

She did it! (Candy works every time!)

Max did it too!


We had an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Traci,

Looks like so much fun! I haven't taken the girls sledding this winter, but it is on my list of things to do right after we get back from Disney. BTW tell Andy that he needs to keep the beard. It looks great on him (way better than mine did this winter).

Take care and do a few sled runs for me.

Tim

Mari said...

What fun! If you have to deal with snow, might as well make the most of it! :)
I love the air shot.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a blast....wish we could have made it! Janelle :)