I love her and I've never heard that song before. Love it!
I heard that song for the first time last week! I love her and the song!
I think I might have left this comment once before - but it is worth repeating and seems to fit here:I've been told: (1) don't sweat the small stuff and (2) it is almost all small stuff.Of course, the trick is to identify the "small stuff".Paca
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love her and I've never heard that song before. Love it!
I heard that song for the first time last week! I love her and the song!
I think I might have left this comment once before - but it is worth repeating and seems to fit here:
I've been told: (1) don't sweat the small stuff and (2) it is almost all small stuff.
Of course, the trick is to identify the "small stuff".
Paca
Post a Comment