Friday, January 14, 2011

Headin' for the Hills!

We have another long weekend ahead of us. (Doesn't it seems like we are out of school more than we are in?! But hey, I'm not complaining!) So we are headed for the hills. The hills of the family farm in Wisconsin.

Isn't it just beautiful!

The fresh clean air, the amazing sky and all the wonderful things God created.

However, it's really doesn't look like this right now.

Just imagine, this beautiful picture covered in white, sparkling snow!


It's been a long time since we have to been to the farm to go sledding. Like maybe even before kids. But what I remember the most is the uncontrollable laughter coming from everyone. So much laughter that your face hurts! (The cold weather might play a part in that.) So much laughter that you just might pee your pants! (And that was before kids...I'm packing some extra undies just in case!) I can hardly wait!

Stay tuned for pictures...we are going to have "snow" much fun! (hehe....I crack myself up!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Mari said...

I can't wait to see pictures! Have a great time!