Remember this picture!
Andy is sewing! (His mom would be so proud!)
What is he making you ask?
Andy is sewing! (His mom would be so proud!)
What is he making you ask?
What in the world are pogies? That is what I asked when he told me that he wanted to make them.
Pogies are like gloves for his mountain bike!
They go over the handle bars and also cover your hands. To give you better control when riding in the winter! (What crazy person rides a bike in the winter?!?!...that would be my husband!)
So this is what they look like!
Pogies are like gloves for his mountain bike!
They go over the handle bars and also cover your hands. To give you better control when riding in the winter! (What crazy person rides a bike in the winter?!?!...that would be my husband!)
So this is what they look like!
3 comments:
Traci,
Thanks for providing the update on Andy's sewing project. I was very much wondering what he was making. He did a great job! I am really going to have to step up my game to keep up with him. Although, I do have a question: how does he get his hands out in an emergency if he starts to go down? I would be worried that he would rip those beautifully crafted pogies!
Take care,
Tim
I'm impressed! Nice job Andy!
Two thoughts:
1) I'd like to check these out - wonder how they would work on a crisp spring day on the Harley?
2) spare time income opportunity through internet sales?
Paca
Post a Comment