into the future. (Good ole' Steve Miller Band...I'm totally dating myself here!)
Where does the time go? The summer and gosh, even the days seems to be flying by.
Right now it is 3:47 in the afternoon and this is the first time I have sat down all day. Okay, that's not totally true, I sat and watched the kids both play t-ball this morning. Almost 2 1/2 hours of sitting there. Oh, and then we went right to swimming lessons, where I sat and watched the kiddos in the water. Then I went to get a haircut, where I sat while I got all spiffyed up! So maybe, I've been sitting all day....but I haven't accomplished anything.
My house is a pit, the van is even worse and I can't seem to find anything that sounds good, to make for dinner!
Oh, and just an observation...why are the tissue/Kleenex boxes so darn ugly? Can't they just make them simple with normalish colors!
I feel much better now, thanks for letting me vent!
We'll be back to our regular scheduled program soon...I promise!
7 comments:
For Dinner....
I was shocked the other day when BOTH kids gobbled up "turkey burgers" 99% fat free ground turkey with left over pizza making ingredients (black olives, peppers, etc) a good pour of A1 steak sauce and a palm full of Montreal grill seasoning-mix- stuff. I shaped them into mini-patties and that was it! Good luck!
=) Mary O
I am so with you on Kleenex! I like my Kleenex to match my rooms and all I find are weird boxes.
Go to: www.mykleenextissue.com and you will discover how to decorate those cute oval kleenx boxes. You can do it online, but they charge $4.99 to get the actual boxes (you can even personalize them with pictures), etc....but knowing how crafty you are, you can totally do these yourself by making just a template - decorating them to match your rooms - a good wintry day project!!!
Ha! Your Kleenex comment cracks me up...I have the same 'problem'! When I finally find one I like, I buy TONS of them to stockpile! I am out of 'cute' ones and I can't find anything acceptable!
I SO agree about the tissue boxes. Some of them are just plain ugly. Then of course the ones I do like are way more expensive!
Laughing about the Kleenex boxes. Totally agree. My Clorox wipes come in a cuter container than the tissues we use. Go figure!
And we are ready to do the "sitting" again tomorrow morning! See you there!
Post a Comment