Swimming is a life skill, it's something you need to know how to do. I wish I would have started them in swimming lessons as babies. But they are getting there. We are taking baby steps, they will get it!
Max is a little less fearful than his big sister. Yesterday was his second time to jump off the diving board. He loves it. Needless to say, his instructor was there to help him get to the side.
That big splash is him. Darn digital camera...with the delay...I missed his actual jump!
Praises for today:
A dirty kitchen floor with traces of Honey Nut Cheerios from breakfast, sandbox sand coming in the back door and Triscuit crumbs from Maggie's favorite lunch. Even though I was complaining at the time, while cleaning up the mess, I felt a huge peace come over me!
"At least you have a floor to clean and people to get it dirty!"
I am also thankful for my uncle John's pool. Thankful for a cool place to go on hot summer days. Thankful for family and friends to join us at the pool on those hot summer days and even more thankful for a comfortable home with a/c to return home to!
For all these things, I praise Him!
2 comments:
Would you, Maggie and Max like to come swimming with Jaelyn, Jacey and I sometime this summer before I go back to work on Aug 10?
Jenny
Excellent things to praise God for! Now you can add swimming at Jenny's too!
Post a Comment