Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Exciting stuff!

Today's Praises:

Being able to help out friends and family by bringing them dinner. Even though I'm not the world's best cook like some people I know...I won't name any names...I can most definitely go by the take and bake pizza joint and deliver a delicious dinner.

One little boy falling asleep in the van while making pizza deliveries, only to wake up to a strawberry milkshake. All he could say was "WOW!"

Maggie and I sharing most of that above said milkshake, and having a little "girl time!"

Dinner with a great group of girls! V-necks or not, I love you all!

Coming home after dinner with the girls to find sleeping children all snug in their beds!

And this is where is gets exciting people....are you ready for this?

A hubby who reads the blog and cleans the bathtub while I'm out for dinner with the girls....cause you all know that I totally didn't get to that on my list of things-to-do!
I just have to say that I think I'm the luckiest girl ever.....although I've been instructed to just ask instead of leaving hints for the entire Internet world to read. (honestly, I wasn't hinting...I promise!) It's just another "he-gets-me-moment!"

For all this wonderful things, I praise Him!

4 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

The same exciting thing happened to me yesterday. Nicole took the day off to have a massage in the morning then called me to do a little shopping and asked if Tony could watch Connor while we were gone. He not only did that, but vacuumed and mopped all the tile floors while Connor napped. Bonus! We are lucky!!!!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

First of all, WHATEVER about the cooking! And WAY TO GO Andy....that is major, major points for him! He's not getting ready to spring a new bike purchase on you is he? Just kidding......we all know he's a GREAT guy!

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Aren't we lucky to have picked good guys! Or maybe we've just trained them well!

BTW I am going for a taller look today...=)

Growin' With It said...

hmm, what else can you list on stuff that needs to be done! J/K...what a sweet hubby. i have to say too traci, that your blog has been so encouraging lately w/ all your lists of praises and your grateful heart. very inspiring! ☺