Just a quick little snippet today...
The other day, Max bonked his head on the wall as he was turning the corner to go upstairs. He hit it pretty hard. He cried, we rubbed it, and then it was over. End of conversation! A few days later we were in the bathroom brushing teeth and hair when he says out of the blue, "Mom, do I still have a chicken bump?"
Chicken bump???
He meant Goose Egg!
I recall telling him he was going to have a pretty good goose egg on his head! Made me laugh!
~Praises for today:~
~My sweet kids who make me laugh every single day!
~The most beautiful July weekend I can remember in a long time! This is totally my kind of weather. Although I do think we need to get hot again for a little more "summer" before school starts back up!
~New friends who stop by the blog and leave comments...oh how I love that! (hint, hint!)
5 comments:
chicken bump! love that!
we're loving cooler weather in TX too...it's amazing how nice 95 feels when you got used to 105!
How about old old friends??? Max is a sweetie...still Alex's favorite boy name...every little boy is Max to Alex. See you soon. Lani
Chicken bump...too cute!
Isn't it great? Kids always say the cutest things!!! You will always chuckle at the "chicken bump!" Sweet, sweet story! Thanks for sharing!!
Chicken bump! I love that!
Post a Comment