Sometimes it's the simple things:
Feelin' well!
Feelin' well enough to mow the lawn!
Having the sweetest little four year old boy, run up to me as I mow, just to give me a kiss! Just makes my heart melt. He probably got in trouble a few minutes before that, but somehow I can't remember.
The electricity being off for 3 hours and yet the Midwest, July weather not being too bad!
My bamboo wind chime making beautiful music as it blows in the breeze!
A nice evening walk all alone, with just me and some great walking tunes!
A very warm bath in a not-so-clean-bathtub! Cleaning that tub is on my list of things-to-do today! (Dirty kids)
A comfortable bed to sleep in and a light thunderstorm to listen to!
These are the simple things I praise Him for today!
3 comments:
Great post to remind us to appreciate the little things in life. Today I will take notice of those things. Hope today is full of more of the simple things.
There was a thunderstorm last night? I didn't hear anything! Thanks for your view of the little things, I'm going to work on noticing those things from my couch - ugh! Again thanks for your posts I look forward to them, especially now. Have a good day - Carrie
We had a big thunderstorm this morning, but by 11 the sun was shining again. I like your list of simple things!
Post a Comment