Today's Praises:
God's beautiful creations! We spent the day on Sunday out at a state park. While Andy was doing a bike race, I took a few minutes of quiet time. Just looking around at all the tall trees, the beautiful green grass, listening to the birds singing and dogs barking, all these things make me so grateful for this beautiful world we live in.
I praise God for my healthy, athletic hubby who loves to be outside in God's wonderful playground, racing a mountain bike in a muddy wooded area on a trail not much wider than his bike. Praise you Lord for keeping him safe! (By the way - He finished second in his age group and fourth over-all in his division! Great Job babe!)
I praise you Lord for the sweet, sweet babies you have blessed us with. Their energy, enthusiasm, and their insight already showing at such a young age encourages me to be a better person, a person who isn't afraid to share the love of the Lord.
For all these wonderful things, I praise YOU!
4 comments:
While you were eloquent in your praise of your husband and children, I think I will add YOU to the mix and give you a little praise yourself there, sweetie.
You are a pretty terrific person to share this type of blog on a Monday morning when most are groaning on their way to work...it's the little things, the seemingly insignificant things that we should appreciate every single day.
Thanks for bringing THAT to my attention!
Have a blessed day!
Hugs
Aunt Pat
I loved your praise post, and think your Aunt's response was right on!
way to get us all in the right state of mind...praisin' instead of poutin'!☺
An awesome reminder to praise Him! Thank you!
Post a Comment