The weekend is right around the corner and I'm looking forward to my Aunt Pat and cousin Nicole coming in from Las Vegas for the week. Aunt Pat is Dave's sister and so it is good that she is able to come and spend some time with him. Nicole is about 15 months older than me, and unfortunately, it seems that we only get to see each other at these times when things are not so good.
We were planning to go up to Andy's family farm is Wisconsin this weekend and I think I have talked Andy into still going, taking the kids and I will stay here at home and hold the fort down. I'm really looking forward to just hangin out with Aunt Pat and Nicole, catching up, helping Bonnie as much as I can and not feeling guilty, or that I have to be home at a certain time to be with my little family. They will have a fabulous time in WI on the farm and won't even miss me a bit.
So that is the plan as of now, I'll keep you posted and please continue to pray!
Oh, don't forget to go to yesterday's post and get in on the GIVEAWAY!
4 comments:
Thanks, honey!
FYI - Nicole is 8 months older than you. On the day, we brought her home from the hospital, your parents found out they were expecting you. She was born in July, 1972 and you were born in April, 1973...and BOTH of those baby girls captured my heart then and continue to do so today!
Yeah, so my math skills are shot right now...I hope you all understand.
ahh the farm life...very refreshing. enjoy! and giveaway? man how did i think it was already over...sheesh...i'm so there!!!
Hey, Traci,
I hope you have been enjoying time with family this weekend, even as your has been enjoying the farm.
And, of course - I will continue to pray for you, and Dave. I'm asking God to bring healing between you, and glory to Himself through the whole circumstance.
Much love,
Karen
Post a Comment