But this trip is all of us. If you ask Max if he has been to Disney World…he’ll say yes, because he has seen the pictures of me pregnant at Disney in Maggie’s scrapbook. She will reply to him that he really hasn’t been there since he didn’t get to ride any of the rides.
I must say that when we went to Disney back in 2004 for the day with Great Auntie Pat…she did all the planning and such. She is VERY good at that kind of thing. Everything was taken care of and all we had to do was go.
So we started tossing around the idea to go again! Maggie has been saying that she gets to pick where we go for her “5 year old birthday”….I was thinking places like the zoo, Chuck E Cheese, or somewhere along those lines…..but she insisted on Disney World. Now don’t get me wrong….just because she wants to go there isn’t the reason why we are going….we started talking about it before she mentioned it! The kids are both at a good age to go and we really didn’t do much vacationing last year with Nana being sick…so we were thinking Disney anyway.
Here I go again…just rambling on and on….GET TO THE POINT TRACI!
So a few weeks ago I started to do some “research” on Disney! OH MY GOSH! It is an entirely different language these people speak. I felt so overwhelmed just checking out the website. So I made a call to Nicole over at Life in Progress. She is now my PPDPP.
Did you get that….Personal Part-time Disney Planner Person! I truly feel that this is her calling in life and I will refer to her many more times before the week of our trip.
I just have the basics booked as of now, but I have a feeling that was the easy part. The hard part is still ahead…trying to make meal reservations, figure out where we want to go and on what days and all the other stuff. My brain hurts just thinking about it. Anyway, I’ll keep you posted, and if you need some Disney advice, let me know I might be able to give you the name of my PPDPP…for a fee of course!
This is my "Disney notebook"
I had the kids color a Disney picture for the cover!
2 comments:
I'm so excited to have my own acronym! You know you can call me anytime! To me, the planning is all part of the fun - even if it's not my own trip!
I had to check out the comments because I knew the one comment on here would have to be Nicole! Someday when we finally get there I will have such a pool of experts to call upon!
Post a Comment