Max has had a bad cold for the last few days...Just look at his poor little nose.

This picture is horrible, but I wanted you to see how raw his nose is.
(he totally looks like he's been smokin' something)
So last night as we were doing the bedtime routine, we were in the bathroom and he says,
"Mommy, please don't put anymore gasoline on my nose"
(Now, don't go calling DCFS on me till you hear the rest)
"Gasoline, honey, I would never put gasoline on you..."
"Yes you do Mom, as he points to the little bottle on the bathroom counter."
It was Vaseline!
This picture is horrible, but I wanted you to see how raw his nose is.
(he totally looks like he's been smokin' something)
So last night as we were doing the bedtime routine, we were in the bathroom and he says,
"Mommy, please don't put anymore gasoline on my nose"
(Now, don't go calling DCFS on me till you hear the rest)
"Gasoline, honey, I would never put gasoline on you..."
"Yes you do Mom, as he points to the little bottle on the bathroom counter."
It was Vaseline!
2 comments:
Hey Sullivan gang! I am so embarrassed I didn't know you had a blog going! Love the pictures - the kids are soooo big! Thanks for your kind words Traci! Amy
Awww...poor thing. I'm sure my Jade's nose will look similar soon!
Thanks for the tag...I haven't forgotten...just been out of pocket with multiple Easter celebrations.
Post a Comment