Thursday, March 27, 2008

Uneventful Day!

Well, today was pretty uneventful...it was a cold and rainy day, a day when you stay in your jammies all day, curled up with a big mug of coffee and a great book. After your book, you might watch a "LIFETIME" movie and eat a cup of soup, all while snuggled in your cozy throw.....that is my dream day!

We DID stay in our jammies all day and I DID have a big mug or two of coffee, but as for the great book, the movie and soup...it's all just a dream.

Instead we made a paper chain (actually a countdown to our vacation) which was the brilliant idea of Nicole at Life In Progress. I'll take a picture tomorrow and post that. We made Cinderella's castle out of the kiddos table and chairs and lots of blankets and toys. We watched "Peter Pan", not the animated version, the real one and ate popcorn for lunch. It was a fun, stay-at-home-and-do-nothing-kind of day!

Max is feeling better I think. He is VERY clingy and whiny...but has not had any puking sessions since yesterday. I have used an entire can of Lysol to hopefully kill any germs we might have had. Tomorrow, we plan to get dressed and maybe even hit the grocery store.

On a side note... I got a call from my high school friend tonight and she is pregnant with her first baby. They have been trying for a while and finally all the prayers have worked. I will continue to pray for an easy pregnancy and smooth delivery. I'm so excited for them. This news has totally just made my entire day! Congratulations Dana & Paul!

No comments: