Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fun for the Kiddos!

While on my “Girls Only Weekend” Sassy and I had the television on for some background noise while we getting ready on Sunday morning. As we were flipping through the channels, we found the Iowa Pubic Broadcast channel which had a show called KID CONCOCTIONS. Have you all heard of this? If you know about this and haven’t shared it with others…shame on you! Maybe I’m just off in my own little world…and this is “old news” but this show was too cool. They showed how to make all kinds of concoctions. They made soft serve ice cream in a zip-lock bag with some ice, salt and a few ingredients that we all have in the kitchen (Princess said she tried this one and it didn’t work so well). They made their own sidewalk chalk with a toilet paper roll (that doesn’t come off on your clothes); they also made this goop stuff and looked really cool. It sounded like all the stuff was easy and CHEAP! I’m all about that! Since I’m trying to find fun things for the kids to do now that no one wants to take a nap…I thought this would something fun to check out.


Anyway…Let me know if you have heard of this and if any of the “projects” work! I would love to hear some feedback before I buy this book.

No comments: