Tuesday, March 25, 2008

House guest!

Last night we had a house guest. One of the teenage type.

It is not a common event at our house, all of our out-of-town family and friends usually stay next door with Papa Sullivan, and since our 4th bedroom is our computer/craft room, there really isn't a true place for our guests to sleep. To make our guest most comfortable, we let Max sleep in Maggie's room in the sleeping bags and she slept in her bed as usual. At first I wasn't really sure how this would work, would they talk and keep each other up all night? would they be in and out of her room? Well, it seemed to work okay....they both went right to sleep and our teenage quest had a bed to sleep in.


As for our guest sleeping in Max's bed...I forgot to mention to him that is has a slight smell of leaky pull-up covered by the all powerful Lysol. Maybe my nose is extra sensitive, but I think it's probably better than sleeping on the floor. I'm sure he's used to that smell anyway with 3 younger siblings.

Anyway, hopefully our guest didn't think we were "too old" to come back and visit us, he is a great kid and his parents should be very proud of the young man he is becoming.

Thanks for hanging out with us Sam.

Oh and,
Here is the only picture I got on Easter...
I did take some video, and I'm sure I'll get some pictures from other people.

The kids and I are off to Iowa today to pick up Brenda!
Pray for save travels for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wHey thank u for having me at your house it waz pretty good time. I enjoy hanging out with your kids Maggie is a ball of fun and Max is somthin else. Thank you for the pizza it waz great andy i had amazing time going biking with you wow that wind waz hard on us coming back. Traci thank you for just making me feel right at home. Sam

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting Sam stay at your house. We owe you guys big time. We are proud of Sam the teenage years can a be challenge. He are very comfortable. You guys rock thanks again.

Sarah