Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maggie thinking about the past!

Lately, Miss Maggie has been asking about what she did when she was a baby. She is very interested in the funny things, like daddy putting her the laundry basket to sleep, how when she would cry and be very upset the only thing that would calm her was the running water of the bathtub, etc. She loves to hear this kind of stuff. She has been asking us what our rooms were like we were young, what our old house was like, what her old bedroom was like. We’ve been getting out the scrapbooks a lot to “go over” things with her.

Of course, if I could go back five years and knowing what I know now (isn’t that a phrase you have always heard, but never really used) I would have taken a TON more pictures. I can’t find a picture of her nursery to save my life. Can you believe that? As much time and money we spend to get our first baby's room ready and I don’t have a picture of it anywhere. What kind of scrap booker am I? I do have a few random shots of the room we moved her into when Max arrived (at the old house) but I’m totally bummed about not having the nursery picture.

So this morning, while the kiddos rooms were still picked up, I took some pictures….this way we can look back in a few years and see what their rooms looked like when they were 4 & 3.

Maggie's Room!

Max's Room!

No comments: