Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm it!

My long lost sister (I say that, because I feel we have way too much in common, however it seems I didn’t get the writing ability that she did) over at Domestic Accident tagged me. Hello, doesn’t she remember that I’m new to this blogging thing. I’m totally stressing, cause I don’t know what I’m doing. Where is Life in Progress when you need her. Vacation is where…so I guess I’ll give it a go.


Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 Things about me!


  • First thing I do in the morning is make the beds. After a potty break, of course. I don’t like it when hubby wants to sleep in, doesn’t he know that I need to make the bed. Sad, I know. Then I “try” to read my morning devotions…this is a new thing for me.

  • I LOVE to organize, label and make lists. That is not to say that things are “always” organized, I do have 2 little people living at my home who don’t seem to have the same passion.
  • I hate dirty cars (the inside, not the outside)…When I say dirty, I mean just clutter, garbage and such. I understand that the inside gets dirty….but I can’t stand stuff rolling around under my feet.
  • I LOVE to take baths….good and hot, where your skin is red when you get out!
  • I drink a few cups of coffee in the morning…or should I say half creamer/half coffee. Andy will say, “Do you want some coffee with your creamer?” Oh, and it’s not just any creamer, it has to be Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Mate, just to make it clear.
  • I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks, which will make me half way to 70. Ouch!
  • This is my 1st time to get tagged. Hope I’m doing okay! Oh no, I don’t know if I have 7 blogger friends to send this to. This could be a problem.


I would love to learn more from these blogs I read: It's Almost Naptime, Colored With Memories, and A Little Moore


Tag you're it!


No comments: