Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I don't want to miss this!

As I was on the phone with my friend Kristin the other day, I was yelling at the kids to give me a minute, telling them that I would be right with them when I got off the phone. Kristin's kids are in high school and she just chuckled when I kept apologizing to her because the kids were interrupting me. I think I said something like, "Oh, well when my kids are bigger like yours....and she stopped me dead in my tracks. She said she would go back to "this time" in a second if she could and then she told me to listen to this song.



OMG! Thanks for the eye-opener Kristin. I really need to try and remember to stop rushing the time away and to enjoy every moment right now. I don't want to miss this!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite songs- great message!

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I try to remember this everyday, evn when there are two boys sitting on my piano dropping pictures behind it. Someday I'll look at that piano and wish they were still little enough to climb up there!

Colored With Memories said...

i can't believe i've never heard that song...it is so great...i'll be sending the link to my hubby!