This is Maggie's first full week of school and we are on a regular schedule now. This means that the carpool started yesterday. I am taking to school on M-W-F and she is riding with the neighbor on T & TH. Today was her first ride with them day. I thought she might have a little anxiety about it since she is just that way....well I was wrong, again! The girl is finally coming out of her shell. She informed me that if she didn't get going she was going to miss her ride.
It was more like this, "Mom, I know, I know, be a good listener, and have good manners, you tell me this everyday!"
I think I'm going to add something about being so sassy in my every morning lecture. I don't even think she wouldn't have given me a kiss goodbye, except for my pulling her back and making her. I totally think she is diggin' Kindergarten. And that makes me very happy!
1 comment:
Let me know when you get the sassy talk down...I have one here that needs to hear it as well!
Glad the Big K is going so well!
Post a Comment