I was so proud of both of them....who knows, maybe we'll go back again this week.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Day of Fun!
Last Thursday, after all the garage sale hoopla was finally over, I decided that the kiddos deserved a day of fun. We ended up going to a local water park with some friends. We had a blast. Max did great, he went right into the climbing part of the park....where a huge bucket of water tips over and dumps tons of water on you. He wasn't sure of that part, so he would back up until it was over. He went down the water slides and, just like the big kids, he climbed up and came down like a pro. Maggie wasn't sure of the whole thing. She got the nerve up to climb up and then after all the other kids went down the slide, she was left there by herself. I thought for sure I would have to climb up there and help her down. So there she is, all by herself and all of a sudden....she went down the slide. The first time she went down, she got a lot of water in her face, which totally isn't her thing, but she returned again and again. She was having fun! I couldn't believe it! I think a little peer pressure help too! Check her out!





I was so proud of both of them....who knows, maybe we'll go back again this week.
I was so proud of both of them....who knows, maybe we'll go back again this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like a fun park. Your Maggie and my Lily are just alike...she can't stand water in her face!
Post a Comment