Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthday Bash!

Last Friday night, my cousin Tina had a surprise birthday party for her mom. Her mom is my Aunt Cindy (my mom's sister) and I love her with all my heart. She has always been a very special person in my life. She was actually the first person to see me. EVER! She worked in the hospital I was born in and well, was right there and saw me first! I think that is when our special bond started. Anyway...back to her birthday. So her actual birthday was on Thursday and the party wasn't until Friday. She thought she was going to dinner with Tina and her boyfriend Nick. Friday morning Aunt Cindy called Tina to tell her that she just didn't feel like going. OMG, Tina was freakin' out! Turned out, she changed her mind and it worked out great. I don't think she had any idea. Here are some party pictures.

Getting out of the car, very surprised!

Siblings - Leonard, Cindy & Sharon (John was gone on a trip)

Group of friends from work!

Great group of girls! This is most of the girls in our family!

Cousins - Tina, Trisha, Traci, Tami & Nichole

My handsome hubby!

Tina & Nick

Nichole & Matt

Self-portrait of Andy & I, what a goof-ball!


Hope you had a great birthday Aunt Cindy. We love you very much!

No comments: