Thursday, January 12, 2012

Maggie's Resolutions!

The other day, Maggie brought home a rough draft of a paper she was writing at school.  It was a list of new years resolutions and it's about the sweetest and funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Personal
This year I will try to use less salt.  Also, I plan to eat healthier because I don't eat healthy now!

My Family/Friends
My goal for 2012 is to give more money to VBS because where it's going is more important than me having it.  Also, I will try to encourage others in 2012.

School
This year I will try to improve at slowing down while doing my work.  Also, I am going to read more for the reading program.


I think these are pretty awesome goals for an eight year old!  Actually, I think I have a pretty awesome girl just the way she is! 


3 comments:

Liz said...

What a sweet young lady you are raising.

Polly said...

That girl gets more amazing every day, it's no wonder my daughter adores her:) (as do I)

Polly said...

That girl gets more amazing every day, it's no wonder my daughter adores her:) (as do I)