Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Busy Bees!

Besides the movies we've seen, the skating we've done, and the Just Dance games we've been groovin' to.....oh, and maybe the laundry, cleaning and reorganizing.  This is what we've been working on. 




Who in their right mind would pick out this puzzle.  Oh, right....that was me, at the time thinking, "this will be fun."  I don't know who I was that day.....but it wasn't the Traci I know.  (see this was really just a test to see how long I could let this clutter linger.....yes, it's driving me crazy, but I will win!)



2 comments:

Mari said...

That's quite a puzzle! We did one that was a gumball machine - fun!

Polly said...

Oh! you are insane!! So that thing just sits there, all unorganized, all not put away, all night and all day, right there in the family room where you can look at its "un-put-together-ness" whenever?!?!?!!! You'll Never win! I give you 48 more hours before YOU put it all together, snap a photo of it and throw it in the garbage :0) hehehe!