Four...yes, F-O-U-R years of "The Sullivan Sitcom!"
I really can't believe it!
So I'm doing a little GIVEAWAY!!!!
Check in tomorrow to check it out!
1 comment:
Cathy
said...
Hey Traci, I can not believe it has been 4 yrs., even though I have not left a comment I read it almost everyday, and love it & has brightened many of my days.
I want to Thank You for the card & all the prayers for me, God has answered them all .My recovery has been amazing, I am doing so Great, pretty much back to normal.Thanks Keep up the Blog, You make my Day. CONGRATS !!! on 4Yrs Love to All Cathy
1 comment:
Hey Traci, I can not believe it has been 4 yrs., even though I have not left a comment I read it almost everyday, and love it & has brightened many of my days.
I want to Thank You for the card & all the prayers for me, God has answered them all .My recovery has been amazing, I am doing so Great, pretty much back to normal.Thanks
Keep up the Blog, You make my Day.
CONGRATS !!! on 4Yrs
Love to All
Cathy
Post a Comment