If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know that I haven't been the best blogger. With the kids gone all day to school, life around here doesn't seem very exciting anymore. Sure, there are still things going on, but does anyone really want to read about it? Although, did anyone really want to read about it before? Didn't I start this ol' blog for me, for my family....yes! But I've loved sharing it too.....oh what to do?!?!?
Maybe I need a pep talk, or maybe I just need to take a break for a while. Give me some input. PLEASE!
The four year anniversary of the Sullivan Sitcom! is right around the corner. I'd love to know if anyone is still out there!!!!
7 comments:
Of course I'm still hear, although I get what you're saying! I've felt the same, and have been more slackish on comments and posts too. It all takes time and sometimes I just don't have it. :)
I think you need to keep at it, maybe not feeling like you need to post all the time, but enough so you have it here to look back on. I've had to look back on my blog to see when certain things happened and have been really glad that I had the blog to check it out on.
I love reading your blog! It is the only way I get to hear about what you guys have been doing since we don't seem to run into each other anymore! You will be happy you kept up with it...even for the little things. I wish I would have.... Thanks for the b-day card!
What?!? Quick your blog! I protest!!! You know how much I love your blog. Reading about your family, cute decorating ideas around the house, and all of your adventures with Harvey is always so much fun. I would be so sad if you quit! You inspire me. Please keep it going....
Keep Blogging OR ELSE!!! Love U - Tina
I am still here and check your blog often! Do what feels right for you. Have you ran across any good books, craft ideas, bible verses, organizational tips, decorating ideas, or menu plans lately? I know you are doing something fun over there when the kids are at school!
I concur with all the comments. We love reading your blog so that we can keep track of the Sullivan family since we live too far away! Maybe you should start some regular weekly topics, like what was suggested by Mary O. That way you can share things that you're doing (great books, recipes, etc.) without too much effort. But you definitely need to keep posting the awesome stories!!!
Tim
I hope you keep the blog up. It's an excellent reminder of all the things, big and little you get to do for yourself, your family, and your friends. I struggle some days with nothing to say or the opposite, too much to say on my blog but I try to channel the thoughts. I like the suggestion of having one day a week where you share something with your bloggy friends...book review, recipe, meaningful scripture. That might get the creative juices going! I look forward to future entries on The Sullivan Sitcom :)
Post a Comment