Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet Max!

Max is loving kindergarten, but the poor thing is so tired when we comes home from school that he can barely keep his eyes open. Here he is cuddled up on the couch with his blanket and Legos...watching Aurthur on PBS. One of those priceless moments that I want to remember forever!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh - how I remember those days with Grayson. He had the first all day Kindergarten in our district in Fort Wayne ... and he was TOAST when he got home. Claire seems a bit more weepy by the end of the week -- but she is also almost six - older than Grayson was. Hang in there...

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I had a phone call this afternoon, went down to check on the boys when was finished and found both of them cuddled under one blanket snoring! Glad to know we aren't the only tired boys around!

Missy said...

Don't you wish they still had half day kindergarten? All day is just too much for the babies :(