So the last few days I've been trying to put the finishing touches on...throw blankets, pillows, etc. Well in the process, I got rid of our yucky old flat pillows and got new, puffy, clean ones!
They were horrible!
It wasn't that they were hard or uncomfortable....they were just way to fat and puffy!
I felt like I was sleeping with my head propped up on a mountain.
So my apologies to my hubby.....so sorry if your head and neck are hurting today as much as mine are.
Oh, and by the way, I got the yucky old flat ones back out....and we'll be sleeping on them tonight!
6 comments:
Funny! We got a new bed and pillows this week too. I had unrealistic expectations and have been going through an adjustment period with our new stuff too! Funny thing, I still sleep like a pregnant lady (not well) even with new stuff!
Mary O
I have a terrible problem with finding the "right" pillow. I LOVE the fat, but firm ones. Because I don't want to spend hundreds on a new pillow, I buy a new one about every 4 months! They get handed down to the boys and they love them!
Hate new pillows. The breaking in period stinks. But after seeing an Oprah a few years ago I will tell you that new pillows are a necessity. Seriously.
I LOVE big, tall, sleeping-on-a-mountain pillows so I'm all about gettin' new ones! Once they get sort of flat and wimpy, out they go.
Oh my goodness. That's hilarious. Sorry. ;)
It must have a week for getting new pillows. We got new ones last week too! Unfortunately, I have been waking up with a pretty big cramp in my neck as well. :(
Post a Comment