Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School!

My babies aren't babies any more. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday they were little bitty and needed me for everything. That is no longer the case.

My baby girl is a big 2nd grader now! Gone all day...doing her own thing.

As you might remember, she had a rough start to school last year. But I think she's going to do just fine this year. She has grown so much over the summer (not just in size) and I really think she is going to have the confidence she needs to have a great school year.


Max is going to afternoon Kindergarten this year.

Max really couldn't care less about school. He says he's excited about school, but I think he's more excited about Marvin, the class fish. He told me he was going to ask his teacher if he could feed him. He's my go-with-the-flow kid, nothing much really bothers him.



Yesterday was just a half day for Mags and a hour for Max, so today will be the true test.

Autumn & Maggie


The true test to see how I manage without them!

4 comments:

H-Mama said...

Awwww... Your lil' students look eager to feed the fish... I mean, learn. ;) Too cute!

Erin said...

Looks like Maggie and Max are both so excited for the first day of school! Hope they both have a great year.

Mari said...

They both look so cute and ready to go!

The Shoes said...

I'm with ya on that! Not sure how I'm going to fill my days. I find myself having to turn on the tv and/or radio just for noise! Don't get me wrong, I have a long list of "to do's" but we'll see how many get checked off! We'll have to get together for lunch!