Friday, August 27, 2010

My week in a nutshell...

Me trying to get in the swing-of-things as far as working every afternoon while it is quiet in the house....

Me trying to cram food down the throat of my daughter before she heads off to soccer practice one night and a soccer game the next night...

Me being the "bad guy" (like always) by making the kids come in to do homework and read before the above said practice and game.

Me getting a kink in my neck, which then put a kink in my plans for the last few days...

Somehow...all the negatives came out first....and boy do I feel better getting that off my chest!

How about a few positives...

All the 31 Gifts/Bags/Totes/Purses came in...and they are so cute. If you don't have yours yet...I'm gettin to ya. I'll try to have them all delivered by Sunday. Oh, and thanks again for your orders. I had a great party!

Got to see my SIL, Janelle and the kiddos this morning for a while. We always love hangin out...and we are looking forward to seeing them a lot over the next several weeks!

It's Friday and we made it through our first full week of school. Getting that morning routine back in order and it's all running pretty smoothly.

The MS Walk donations are rolling in (A GREAT BIG "THANKS" to all of you!) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm one of the top 6 teams again this year. I'm trying to get a tent again. The deadline was moved to Sunday...so keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway....that's just a few of the highlights....I'm off to rest a bit and work on gettin this kink out of my neck before it's time to pick up a few more pain-in-the-necks....Haaa-Haaa!....I crack myself up!

Have a great weekend friends....I'll try to be a better blogger next week!

No comments: