I got this message on Facebook from my friend and professional photographer:
Your Gorgeous Daughter.
Send me the close up of maggie full resolution and i will edit it for you. It's the most Gorgeous Pic. You need to get it blown up. E-mail it to XXXXXXX!So I sent her this picture!

I can't even believe how awesome this picture is! I totally want to blow it up and have it framed!
So, if you are looking for a local photographer! Check out Jacque Austin Photography! She does beautiful work. You can link to her website here or find her on Facebook here!
Thank you Jacque for taking the time to make my mediocre picture fabulous! You are so talented!
4 comments:
That is amazing...her eyes are beautiful in that picture! And, I love that it is such a natural facial expression!
I told you that was a fantastic photo! Looks GREAT with professional editing.
It's a gorgeous shot - she's a natural beauty!
Hello! I am a new reader. Can't wait to see more from your blog! Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com
Post a Comment