Friday, January 15, 2010

Pray!

Andy and I are leaving in the morning to go on a ski trip with the senior high youth kids from church. It's going to be a great weekend and I'm really excited to just hang with my girls (well, okay..it'll be fun hangin with the boys too. Their kinda fun to be around!)

So if you have a few minutes this weekend, please think about our group and say a little prayer.

Pray for safe travels (it's about a 5+ hour trip)

Pray for great conversations with the girls and that God gives me the words they each need to hear.

Pray for our connections with each other and the new kids we meet to grow stronger and deeper.

Pray that our LOVE for the Lord grows deeper and that others see His love through our actions and service.

Pray for my parents who will be taking care of our kiddos back here at home. This is the longest time we have both been away from them (I know, it's way over due, but when you have a child with anxiety issues it makes it a little tough....plus we LOVE being with them!)

Pray for great fun and no injuries at all!

Thanks so much, I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures to share with you all when we get back, so stayed tuned!




2 comments:

LilRedDesign said...

It makes me so sad that I will not be there but if I cannot be there, I am so happy that it will be you with them. I can't think of a better person to be hanging with them, challenging them and loving our girls this weekend than you!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

You know I'm sayin' a few for you. It's all going to be fine, I'm just sure of it!