
My late mother-in-law taught me this nifty trick...so I totally can't take all the credit for it. Every year after Christmas, I take all the beautiful photo Christmas cards that we get and turn them into this little piece of art work.
Okay, it's just a cheap cork board hanging on the wall inside the door of our computer/craft room...but what I love about it is that I get to look at all your pretty faces all year long.
Do you recognize anyone you know?
Can't find your picture? A few lucky pictures made it onto a special frame on the fridge this year...I think I might have to get another cork board next year!
Check out more Works for me Wednesday over at We are THAT family!
2 comments:
Great photo collage - great idea for those photo cards!
I love that...I also cut up all of the holiday cards to use as gift tags for next year!!! And, YAY...I see us on there! =)
Post a Comment