It's almost as tall as the kids...and it has sure been a hit in the neighborhood. In fact, this morning at the gym, I had several friends come up to me and say how cool the snow fort is. A few even said how they're kids tell them to "slow down" when they drive by...just to see it better. My first child's (Andy) love for the snow is rubbing off on my kids, and I couldn't be happier.
I think it's going to be around for a while. It's only 10* here today....with wind chills below zero. We'll probably still have an igloo in May!
5 comments:
How cool is that? Andy gets the reward for best project by a Dad during Christmas break. Your kids will remember this when they are adults. I know, because I still remember the igloo my Dad built for me when I was a kid!
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed; the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.
your hubby ROCKS! my guy is the hit of the neighborhood a lot of the time too. it's their ability to remember to have fun!
I had to do a double take when I drove by your house this morning! Max and Blake would LOVE that! I'm not sure I'm going to drive them by... Great job Andy!! Special bonus points for him!
That is fantastic!
Post a Comment