Sunday, January 3, 2010

Poor Boy!

The kids were both playing upstairs and I was getting some much needed cleaning done around the house. I was getting a lot done, when I finally realized that it was a little "too" quite. As I went to go check on the kids, I could hear them both giggling in the bathroom. Oh no, this can't be good.

This is what I found...she can talk him into anything!

I think we've been cooped up a little too long!

6 comments:

Mari said...

I bet it's not too long and he won't go along with everything anymore! Funny!

Liz said...

HAHAHAHA! Poor Max! He is too cute. I'm sure payback will come at some point. Thanks for the smile.

Amber R. said...

She actually did a very nice job! My girls got an idea from the show 'Sonny With a Chance' to put red lipstick on each other with their eyes closed. Not pretty. Or, easy to wipe off.

The Shoes said...

Come play at our house Max!!! The boys would NEVER do that to you!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

I forsee this very thing in poor Henry's future :)

Michelle said...

heehee! that is SO funny and brings back memories of me & my sister giving my brother a make-over