Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this past weekend. We had a great group of kids and no major drama. There had been many different reasons for my
reluctance to go, but thankfully God gave me a little shove and sent me on my way. I'm so glad He did!

In this van were 9 teenagers, the driver (Brian), the co-pilot (myself) and of course, Ginger Patricia Sullivan (aka....the GPS) We couldn't have done it without you Ginger!

Hannah & Katy ready to take a ride on the chair lift!

Cori, Kyle and Aaron...
lookin pretty fashionable on the slops!

Katy, Hannah &
Caitlin (I think Katy must be
gettin her face out of the sun!)

On the lift!

Abbey and some of the boys! You did a great job Abbey...way to go!

Nate & Aaron!

The guys!

Thanks to Hayley, several of us learned to play Dutch Blitz! And really got into it, I might add!
MUMC Youth Ski Trip 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment