Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Great minds think alike!

Every morning I write a little something on my prissy plate. It's just a fun little part of our morning routine. Sometimes it's different activities going on that day and other days it's something silly. Yesterday morning was so cold and the only thing I could think of was this!

As I was going through backpacks after school, I found this in Max's backpack.

Obviously, Max's teacher and I were on the same wavelength!

Like my plate? You can order one of your own here! Tell Kelly I sent you!!

4 comments:

H-Mama said...

Visting you from Michelle @ Raising Little Women. Love your plate! Such a cute idea. Brrrr... is appropriate with this 'arctic freeze'. ;) Cute blog. I'll be back!

Mari said...

Very cute! I love that you write on it.

T.L. said...

Brrr is right!! Great minds DO think alike! :)

T.L. said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that Reese's Peanut Butter cups make it all go away!! :)