Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My little light switch!

For Christmas this year, the kids both wanted Star Wars double light sabers. You know the ones, where there is a regular size light saber on one end and the other end holds a smaller secret light saber ready to defend the enemy just when he thinks you're done for.

Santa is a wise man and he does his job very well...he knew that it would be best to bring a blue one from the good side and a red one from the dark side. (If Santa would have asked me, I certainly would have told him to bring just one...they could share it right?!)

So as our Christmas morning was starting to slow down a little, the kids were eager to get their light sabers out and have their first double light saber duel. (Yep, that would be me laying on the couch looking at my blog book....oh, and please excuse the mess, Christmas morning is a time that almost puts me over the edge.)



"Go get her Luke!"

I think it's hilarious how Max can turn it on and off like a light switch. He's like that with everything. He'll start crying for the smallest little thing and then he can turn it off just as fast as it started. (I think he gets it from me, but don't tell anyone!)

2 comments:

Darth Vader said...

I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.

Beth said...

That is hilarious! Loved it! But, I hope my kiddos don't see those super cool Light Sabers or they will be begging for them. I see a little more blood and tears with them at our house!