I've been a loyal Oprah fan for a long time.
When the kids were really young, it was one of the things I always looked forward to. That and the mailman coming to my house. It's sad, I know, but I love getting catalogs in the mail and I loved looking at them, while I watched Oprah. It was kinda my "mommy time" back then.
I would even go to the extreme of putting a movie in for the kids and watching Oprah upstairs just to have a little peace and quite during that one hour. I know none of you do that, right?!
I still love Oprah and all the wonderful things she has done over the years. She has helped so many people. Women and children especially! What a blessing she is.
However, over the past several months, I have made a switch. I now watch Ellen!
She is hilarious! I laugh out loud every time I watch her! And I love how laughing out loud (all by myself) makes me feel.
So thanks Ellen for making me smile, every single day and for helping me to not take things so seriously!
You ROCK!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Me too! Yesterday Tony and I watched her and Wanda Sykes together...what a hoot! And her interview with little Kylie Kim. Ellen's facial expressions sometimes can even be funnier than what she says...we laughed out loud too.
Always two, there are - Master and Apprentice.
I still look forward to the mail...I have not trained myself for the new mailperson's schedule though. I miss the cigar smoking guy!
Mary O
i dvr her everyday! might not always "like" what she talks about but she definitely makes me smile and laugh every single time!
that is so funny!
i don't watch much tv, but my mil watches her and it drives my fil crazy!
Post a Comment