Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Girls Getaway!

* Great food and ALWAYS dessert!

* Giggling so much you have to cross your legs just so you don't pee your pants!

* Great deals on shopping, and more shopping...did I mention we did some shopping!

* Getting absolutely nothing done on my scrapbooks. I spent most of my time on my laptop trying to figure out digital scrap booking. Any tips from those of you who do digi would be much appreciated.

* Just being goofy and giggling with the girls! It was a great girlie weekend!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I've had weekends like that. Sounds like fun!!!

Liz said...

How fun! I've only created a couple of digital scrapbook pages. You can download a lot of cute stuff from various sites (I tend to go to twopeasinabucket for free downloads and 2 print my 12x12 pages). Do you have photoshop? You can create a lot of your own stuff on there too. I plan ALL my pages in photoshop first. I lay them out and decide what size pictures I need to order. I resize them and crop them first and then mat them onto 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 size pictures and order them. That way I can spend less by fitting more than 1 picture on a above mentioned size. Probably doesn't make sense, I'm rambling.