Maggie will do great! Question is, how is Mom? I was fine until I read your blog and a few others and then the waterworks started. Glad I'm home alone, or I would be getting the "oh mom!" Enjoy your morning with Max!
Hooray for Maggie!!! I love Fall! It is the beginning of wonderful learning experiences and opportunities. You should be proud of the wonderful job you have done preparing that little cutie for life so far. love, lani
5 comments:
Look at that sweet smile...from ear to ear. She looks happy to be going to school.
I love her.
Great Auntie Pat
Maggie will do great! Question is, how is Mom? I was fine until I read your blog and a few others and then the waterworks started. Glad I'm home alone, or I would be getting the "oh mom!" Enjoy your morning with Max!
So cute. Maggie - I hope you have a great year! Tracie - hope you do too!
She looks READY! Hope you both have a great day.
Hooray for Maggie!!! I love Fall! It is the beginning of wonderful learning experiences and opportunities. You should be proud of the wonderful job you have done preparing that little cutie for life so far. love, lani
Post a Comment