I promise, there was no memo sent out about "garage sale attire!" We all just showed up this way! Kinda freaky if you ask me!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You girls are way too cute! I can't believe you were all in the same frame of mind to wear the outfits you did. I hope the sale was a success! I am sure there were many bargains to be had! Cute, cute girls!
Holy Smokes!...........no memo about posting us on the blog!! Thank goodness it was a good hair day! Sweet pic, fun times, crazy girls raising $$$ for youth missions. Princess ps...seeing it in photo makes me really think that we've got some mental telepathy going on or something. It's eerily weird!
3 comments:
You girls are way too cute! I can't believe you were all in the same frame of mind to wear the outfits you did. I hope the sale was a success! I am sure there were many bargains to be had! Cute, cute girls!
Holy Smokes!...........no memo about posting us on the blog!! Thank goodness it was a good hair day! Sweet pic, fun times, crazy girls raising $$$ for youth missions.
Princess
ps...seeing it in photo makes me really think that we've got some mental telepathy going on or something. It's eerily weird!
No way, that's crazy! Y'all look great, though - I guess hot pink is a great color for everyone!
Post a Comment