** First off, thanks again for all the kind thoughts and prayers yesterday about my sweet girl. She did so much better yesterday and today is going to be an even better day. She told me that the family picture that I posted inside her pencil box helped her a lot. She's going to be just fine. But boy, talk about one stressed out momma.....glad she's feeling better, now I can fell better too!**
My first MS Walk is just around the corner and I'm getting really excited about it. There are only 16 days till the walk and I have a great number of family and friends already signed up to walk with me that day. It's not too late, please join me....I would LOVE to have you on my team. You can register online by clicking here!
Even if you're not sure, please let me know if you are thinking about joining us. I'm planning to order Traci's Troops t-shirts and I want to make sure I have enough for all my walkers! Shoot me an email and let me know if you think you might be there!
It's going to be a fun-filled day...join me as we walk for a great cause!
A great big "Thank You!" to all of you who have already signed up to walk with me and also to those of you who have made a donation to my team! I can't thank you enough! Your love and support means so much!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
2 comments:
I guess I need to get training again now that I am back in town!
=) Mary O
Traci,
So glad your daugther is feeling better.
Best of luck on your walk! That is awesome!
Post a Comment