WOW Max! I'm impressed with how you made that tractor move. Good for you....If I ever need any ground moved I'll know who to call.Tammy
This is so great! I'm smiling just watching. He'll never forget this!
Future CAT engineer or operator? Hummm....too cute.Mary O
Yeah Max! Could you dig a pool in my backyard for me? See you soon little guy!Love, Lani
It sure does pay to know important people around town! Super cool, Max!
That was AWESOME!!! I'm jealous - my dad worked for Cat for 35+ years and I never got in one, yet alone operate it. Only in Morton.Love, Tim
Love it...I can see why that made his entire summer! He is all boy, isn't he???
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WOW Max! I'm impressed with how you made that tractor move. Good for you....If I ever need any ground moved I'll know who to call.
Tammy
This is so great! I'm smiling just watching. He'll never forget this!
Future CAT engineer or operator? Hummm....too cute.
Mary O
Yeah Max! Could you dig a pool in my backyard for me? See you soon little guy!
Love, Lani
It sure does pay to know important people around town! Super cool, Max!
That was AWESOME!!! I'm jealous - my dad worked for Cat for 35+ years and I never got in one, yet alone operate it. Only in Morton.
Love, Tim
Love it...I can see why that made his entire summer! He is all boy, isn't he???
Post a Comment